LS IT offers poster printing on a recharge basis. This service is only available to affiliates of the College of Letters and Science.
- The cost is $33 per poster.
- Posters are printed poster paper that is 42 inches wide.
- For most posters, the short dimension will be 42 inches, and the long dimension will be scaled accordingly.
- While we can print smaller sizes, our paper is 42-inches wide, so you are responsible for cutting for smaller dimensions.
- Please submit posters for printing at least one full business day in advance of when you need them.
- Posters are printed first-come, first-served in the order that we receive ALL of the information needed for the print, including:
- a printable poster file,
- an account to charge for the print, and
- approval from someone with purchasing authority on the provided account.
- We do not reserve time slots for printing.
- We accept PDF and Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) files.
- Please use a white background for your poster as much as possible - using color will quickly use up our ink resources.
- Posters can be picked up at the LS IT drop-in locations in 2235 Social Sciences & Humanities, 267 Cousteau Place, or 2203 Earth and Physical Sciences
- We do not provide poster tubes (we roll it up with a rubber band).
Submitting a Poster Printing Request
If the above link doesn’t work for you (make sure you are logged into the ServiceHub), you can use this form to submit your info and we will create the Request for you.
Be sure to provide all of the required information.
UC Davis Reprographics also offers poster printing services: https://reprographics.ucdavis.edu/large-format
Note that use of external services, such as FedEx Office, for printing posters is prohibited in most cases. Please speak with your departmental administrative staff before using an external service.